United States: students intoxicated with cannabis candy

the essential In the United States, eight students were poisoned after eating gelatin bears containing marijuana.

On Monday, November 8, eight elementary school students in Maryland, United States, were poisoned after eating gelatin bears containing marijuana, reports The Independent . Alerted by a teacher, the firefighters quickly went to the scene to examine the children who were feeling unwell. They then determined that the candy was filled with cannabis.

All the children were picked up by their parents and brought back to their homes. None of them were found to be at risk of developing a fatal disease.

An investigation is underway to determine where the candies come from.

Back to top button