The Latest research study released by HTF MI “Oil and Gas North America (NAFTA) Market” with 100+ pages of analysis on business Strategy taken up by key and emerging industry players and delivers know how of the current market development, landscape, technologies, drivers, opportunities, market viewpoint and status. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth. Some of the Major Companies covered in this Research are Suncor Energy Inc., Cenovus Energy Inc., Husky Energy Inc, Petroleos Mexicanos, Equinor ASA., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Chevron Corporation, ConocoPhillips, EOG Resources, Inc etc.
Click here for free sample + related graphs of the report @: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3459208-oil-and-gas-north-america
The NAFTA Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The oil & gas industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $289,923.4 million in 2020.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of -3.7% over the 2016-20 period.
– Within the oil & gas industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $244,116.1 million in 2020. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $24,961.5 and $20,845.8 million, respectively.
– The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $298,730.5 million in 2025, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $31,177.6 and $26,401.3 million, respectively.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3459208-oil-and-gas-north-america
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA oil & gas market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA oil & gas market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
– What was the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market by value in 2020?
– What will be the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market in 2025?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA oil & gas market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA oil & gas market?
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Suncor Energy Inc.
Cenovus Energy Inc.
Husky Energy Inc
Exxon Mobil Corporation
EOG Resources, Inc.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3459208
Table of Contents
1.1. What is this report about?
1.2. Who is the target reader?
1.3. How to use this report
2 BRIC Oil & Gas
2.1. Industry Outlook
3 Oil & Gas in Brazil
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Oil & Gas in China
4.1. Market Overview
4.2. Market Data
4.3. Market Segmentation
4.4. Market outlook
4.5. Five forces analysis
4.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
5 Oil & Gas in India
5.1. Market Overview
5.2. Market Data
5.3. Market Segmentation
5.4. Market outlook
5.5. Five forces analysis
5.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
6 Oil & Gas in Russia
6.1. Market Overview
6.2. Market Data
6.3. Market Segmentation
6.4. Market outlook
6.5. Five forces analysis
6.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, LATAM, Europe or Southeast Asia.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218