The “Lithium Market” Report provides a thorough examination of the market. The Lithium Market research investigates how firms in the Lithium Market are reacting to changing market conditions by examining major industry strategies. The report covers current top players are recognised and rated based on their market shares. It also includes data on leading manufacturers, market segmentation by types, applications, and geographic regions. Market capacity, production, consumption, sales, and revenue are all discussed in this Lithium market report.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245018
Lithium market covers the vision of competitor analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales and revenue. It covers the top key players like –
Key Market Trends:
Emerging Market of Electric Vehicles
– Electric vehicles have been increasingly used in most developed economies, and are fast replacing traditional vehicles. Lithium batteries can be categorized into two segments, namely, disposable and rechargeable. Disposable lithium batteries use lithium in the metallic form, as an anode, and these batteries have a long life (high charge density) compared to other standard batteries.
– Lithium is used in high-energy density, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, which power the batteries in full-electric, plug-in hybrid, and hybrid vehicles (EVs, PEV, and HEVs), respectively. Due to the growth in EV technology, as well as concerns over increased CO2 pollution from combustion engines and rising fuel costs, lithium has been put into widespread use in EV batteries.
– The major regions in which the production of electric vehicles is prominent include the European countries, such as Norway, Iceland, Sweden, and Belgium, among others. It is estimated that Norway accounted for almost one-third of the total market share in 2018. This is expected to see a sharp surge in the coming years, due to the environment viable nature of electric vehicles, over other petrol/diesel-based cars in the automotive sector.
– Lithium-ion battery used in electric vehicles has a rechargeable nature and commendable lifetime. Moreover, EVs can also use rapid charging points that can top up the batteries to 80% capacity in around 30 minutes. All the aforementioned factors have helped electric vehicles gain popularity.
– Some of the major manufacturers of EV battery are Tesla, Nissan, General Motors, Volkswagen, and BMW, among others.
– All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the global market, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
In 2018, the Asia-Pacific region was the largest consumer of lithium, globally, with majority of the consumption coming from China. China has salt lakes in Qinghai province, spodumene resources mainly in Xinjiang and Sichuan province, and lepidolite in Jiangxi province. The Indian lithium industry is expected to witness significant growth in the region, during forecast period, after China. Rise in technological developments and increasing need for cleaner energy sources have brought li-ion batteries on the forefront across various industries, as well as end-use sectors. Japan is one of the prominent regions for the lithium battery market, along with China and Korea, occupying a 96% market share in terms of battery capacity shipments. Lithium carbonate consumption decreased, owing to slower than anticipated growth of lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles, and the continued transfer of lithium-ion battery manufacturing plants from Japan to China. Japan’s lithium metal consumption decreased, owing to the relocation of primary battery manufacturing plants from Japan to Indonesia. Emerging economies are expected to increase the consumption of lithium in various end-use products. Owing to the increasing population, increase in regional acceptance of solar thermal and solar electric technologies (renewable heat) in emerging countries, such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Laos, etc., are expected to increase the consumption of lithium in energy storage, in the coming years.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245018
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Lithium market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Highlighted points of Lithium Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Lithium industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years
- Lithium market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Lithium market report provides comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of market.
Key Benefits of this Lithium Market report:
- The Lithium market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the world mining equipment market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The Lithium market report presents information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and forecasts to 2024 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the Lithium market.
- Porter’s Five Force model of the industry and SWOT analysis illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for a Single-User License) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245018
Detailed TOC of Lithium Market Report:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Accelerating Demand for Electric Vehicles
4.1.2 Increasing Usage and Demand by Portable Consumer Electronics (Batteries)
4.1.3 Rising Demand from the Glass-making Industry
4.2.1 Demand Supply Gap in the Lithium Market
4.2.2 Floundering Lithium Producing Start-ups
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 Traditional Application
5.2.3 Aluminum Smelting & Alloy
5.2.4 Air Treatment
5.2.6 Glass & Ceramics
5.2.7 Metallurgy (Iron & Steel Coatings)
5.2.9 Other Traditional Applications
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.2 Consumer Electronics
5.3.3 Electric Vehicle
5.3.4 Energy Storage
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Australia & New Zealand
184.108.40.206 ASEAN Countries
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 Nordic Countries
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Albemarle Corporation
6.4.2 Altura Mining Limited
6.4.3 Avalon Advanced Materials Inc.
6.4.4 Critical Elements Corporation
6.4.5 FMC Corporation (FMC Lithium)
6.4.6 Galaxy Resources Limited
6.4.7 Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co. Ltd
6.4.8 Lithium Americas
6.4.9 Nemaska Lithium
6.4.10 Neometals Ltd
6.4.11 Orocobre Limited
6.4.12 Sayona Mining Limited
6.4.13 Sichuan Tianqi Lithium Industries Inc.
6.4.15 Novo Litio Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Adoption in Smart Grid Electricity
7.2 Aerospace and Defense Sector: Blue Ocean Market
Name: Ajay More
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:-
Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Market 2022: Growing Tends in Global Regions with COVID-19 Pandemic Analysis, Growth Size and Share, Types and Applications, and Recent Development Status Forecast till 2029
Global Electric Wall Heater Market – Share and Business Size 2022 | with Future Prospects, Company Profiles, Growth Drivers, Forthcoming Development, Current Trends, Top Countries Research Forecast to 2027