Charlene of Monaco underwent another surgery in South Africa

the essential Victim of an infection of the ears, nose and throat, Princess Charlene of Monaco had to undergo a new surgery in South Africa. The princely palace of Monaco ensures that the operation went well. His return to Monaco is still not officially scheduled.

Princess Charlene of Monaco underwent surgery in South Africa on Friday under general anesthesia linked to an infection of the ears, nose and throat she contracted in May and everything “went very well”, said this Saturday a spring at the princely palace.

“The princess underwent an operation on Friday which went very well. This operation under general anesthesia is the last of the operations she had to undergo following her ENT infection. She is now in surgery. observation for 48 hours, “this source said.

To read also: Princess Charlene of Monaco operated for four hours in South Africa

For several months in South Africa, her country of origin, the wife of Prince Albert of Monaco, 43 years, underwent a surgical operation on 13 August, of which few details had been made public. Prince Albert and their children had come to join her during her convalescence.

In early September, the princess was hospitalized urgently after becoming unwell due to complications from the serious infection of the ear, nose and throat she contracted in May, her foundation said in a statement. . She had been admitted under a pseudonym to a hospital in Durban, Kwazulu-Natal (east), after collapsing in the lodge where she had been staying for several months.

To read also: Princess Charlene of Monaco in “stable” condition after malaise in South Africa

Former swimmer, Charlene Lynette Wittstock, born in 1978, married Prince Albert II of Monaco in 2011. The ten years of marriage could not be celebrated in July in the Principality due to the absence of Charlene.

Albert is the son of Prince Rainier III and Grace Kelly, an American movie star who died in a car accident in 1982.

Back to top button